Brad Wilson is a California guitarslinger who plays rocked-up blues and is a charismatic and talented guitarist, vocalist and songwriter. Performing over 100 shows a year, Brad has become known as a smokin' hot Blues player who can rock the house all night long with the best of them. His songwriting has a hard-charging Americana/Blues/Roots style. His guitar playing is contemporary blues and he can rip on lead. Brad's live show is presented with spirit and class.
Brad and his band have a soulful Americana sound with Brad tapping into all his sources of inspiration. His concerts are the kind of high-octane performances that have made him a standout hit at countless festivals, clubs, wineries and major events. Brad's energetic shows and entertaining appeal have made him a repeat performer at many of the West Coast's biggest festivals!
“Sugar Sweet,” is Brad Wilson’s brand new single, featuring some of the most powerful guitar work Wilson has ever recorded. Radio was quick to add “Sugar Sweet” to their shows. The reaction was clear, as radio host Stella Bell was quoted as saying, "Check out ‘Sugar Sweet’ and try not to dance in your chair!" Currently in rotation in the USA and Europe, the song is performed at all the 2013 Blues Magic Tour shows.
With the recent release of Brad Wilson's newest album, Blues Magic, Wilson once again proves he is a songwriter, first and foremost. Eleven brand new originals in his blues/rock style that features excellent guitar playing and smooth vocals. The album has a stellar line up of musicians and world class production from Grammy Award-winning engineer Francis Buckley and legendary engineer Robert M. Biles. The title track, "Blues Magic," and all of the album's songs will be the centerpiece for the 2013 tour dates. An album this strong with great songs will not only introduce Wilson to more fans, but will solidify his position as an ambassador for blues rock around the world.
- The singer/songwriter/guitarist has released sixteen records.
- Brad is featured on the cover of Southland Blues, California’s premiere Blues Magazine. Inside is an in-depth interview with this award-winning musician, where Brad discusses his work with NBC Television, Paramount Films and his tours throughout the country.
- Brad's music has been featured in John Carpenter's last two films and soundtracks, Vampires and Ghosts Of Mars.
- His song "Teaser," from Vampires, which BMG Records in Europe released as a single, was not only the first cut on the soundtrack, but the only song on the record with vocals. The album won a Saturn Award that year for Best Music against some heavy competition. Saturn Awards are given annually by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films.
- With legendary producer Bruce Robb at the helm, the guitarist's stunning solo guitar work is featured throughout the instrumental track, "Can't Let You Go," on Ghosts Of Mars.
- ABC-TV's morning show Live With Regis & Kelly played one of Brad's songs, "House Of Love," a fun, summertime song, which has been described as power rock, reminiscent of Springsteen. Said the music programmer, "I always try to find new music to play during our show and Brad’s music fit the bill."
- The NBC soap opera, Passions, has used many of Brad's songs for years.
- Legendary national blues show, "Blues Deluxe," which broadcasts to over 80 radio stations throughout the U.S. featured Wilson and his new record, Blues Magic. Says Dave Johnson, host of the syndicated show, "If you are a fan of Gregg Allman, the Doobie Brothers and Marshall Tucker, you're all set for the sound of Brad Wilson. Wilson's sound is that of liquid metal: Hot and Smooth!"
- Brad and his band play over 100 shows a year, performing every weekend, appearing at music venues, clubs, wineries, city events, casinos, motorcycle rallies, fairs and festivals, including the Juilan Blues Bash, Los Angeles House of Blues, Southern California’s Cafe Boogaloo, San Francisco's Biscuits & Blues, the Colorado State Fair, the legendary Hollister Rally, Eureka’s Blues By The Bay, the Laughlin River Run, Napa’s Blues, Brews & BBQ,, Southern California's Bluesapalooza, Yosemite Lodge At The Falls, Reno's Rollin’ On The River, Oregon's Chowder, Blues & Brews and the famous Gilroy Garlic Festival.
- As session guitarist for record producers, The Robb Brothers at LA's Cherokee Studios, Brad played lead & rhythm guitar on the Vanguard Records CD, Still Loving You, from Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise.
- Digital music leader DMX Music added three of his songs to their "Rock and Blues" channel which has a daily listening audience of 80 million worldwide.
- A half-page rave review of Brad was featured in Thunder Press Magazine, the nation's leading Harley Davidson and American motorcycle news publication. And another national publication, Vintage Guitar Magazine, featured Brad in two issues, with a super CD review, and a great interview.
- Brad has been interviewed and featured in many newspapers to support tour dates: San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, Reno News Review, Laughlin Entertainer, Sonora Democrat, Folsom Telegraph, Eureka Times-Standard and the Fresno Bee, to name just a few.
- ElectricBlues Radio Playlist and Listener Voting Report, voted by listeners, named Brad Wilson their #1 choice for his recording “I Can’t Quit You” on his Power Blues Guitar CD.
-Brad’s music is on radio in over 30 countries worldwide and played in over 40 states in the U.S.
- All Access Music Awards in Los Angeles voted Brad "Best Songwriter", and then nominated him again for "Best Songwriter" as well as "Best Blues Group/Artist." He was also nominated for "Best Blues Band" at LA's Rock City News Awards. Brad won this award three times.
- Brad's CDs are available at Apple iTunes as well as AMAZON.COM and CDBABY.COM, plus many indie sites worldwide feature Brad’s music as per song downloads.
- Brad has opened for Cheap Trick, .38 Special, Derek Trucks, blues greats Walter Trout, Coco Montoya, Lynwood Slim, Michael Burks, Sonny Rhodes, Roy Rogers and the Deltas Kings, Corey Stevens and many others.
Cost: General Admission 16.82
Categories: Concerts & Tour Dates
Sorry, you missed Brad Wilson Band at Biscuits and Blues.
Demand that Biscuits and Blues gets added to the next tour!Demand it!
Sorry, you missed Brad Wilson Band at Biscuits and Blues.
Demand that San Francisco gets added to the next tour!Demand it!
You missed Brad Wilson Band at Biscuits and Blues.
We're generating custom event recommendations for you based on Brad Wilson Band right now!